Updated 6/15/20 (Stage Two)
Thank you those who have reached out to schedule a session support our small business during this time. We are eager to begin shooting again and want to do so in the safest way possible.
While Governor Phil Murphy has announced that we have entered Stage Two of re-opening the state today, we are looking ahead to Stage Three/Four to re-open. We are currently accepting sessions for Fall 2020 and later, allowing clients to reschedule or be refunded as the situation develops.
A few things you should know:
- Protecting our clients has always been our #1 priority. Hygiene measures such as washing our hands regularly, using hand sanitizer, and cleaning all props and our studio are part of our regular day-to-day business routine.
- We are not considered a ‘High Traffic’ Area. We take a very limited number of bookings per month and never more than one in a day. This gives us the opportunity to thoroughly prepare a safe and hygienic environment for each and every session.
- We are a team of two. The level of risk that the virus poses is extremely low in our studio.
- Individuals who are experiencing symptoms, such as fever, headache or coughing are asked to stay home.
- High-risk individuals who can stay at home should continue to do so per state guidelines.
For a one-page summary of Governor Murphy’s multi-stage approach to restart New Jersey’s economy, click here.
We continue to stay informed and up-to-date from experts in the field and are looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!
Updated 4/10/20 (Stage One)
We are currently postponing all portraits sessions due to state-wide social distancing recommendations. For those who would like to reserve a future portrait session during this time, we will honor and prioritize reservations in the order received once we return to our regular schedule.
We know how important the timing of your portrait session is to you, particularly during pregnancy and the incredible time just after your newborn’s arrival. While the timing may not how you pictured it, we firmly believe that there is no wrong time to photograph your baby. These times remind us how meaningful it is that we capture our family memories and hold our loved ones close.
To reserve and hold a portrait session for when we return to our regular schedule, please visit us here and tell us more about what you are hoping for. We are regularly monitoring the Jersey City Health Department and the NJ Dept. of Health and will update you if of any changes that will allow us to go ahead and schedule your session.